Victor Perichon has been harvesting mushrooms for over 20 years, in southern Belgium and in eastern Canada. When he arrived in Ontario after obtaining a masters degree in Environmental Sciences in Montreal, Chaga came to him in a dreams. He then was guided into the woods and started to find the precious fungi, letting the forest talk to him. Now Victor helps others get well and balanced, one mushroom at a time. He sees himself as a vector between you and the healing energies of the forest.
- that giving and receiving are our highest potentials.
- that the human body is a temple that needs to be treated with the highest care.
- that peace is created daily by our actions and intentions.
- that inviting the rhythm of nature into our lives is the best way to “find” ourselves and connect with others.
- that we are already free.